- Published on 07 November 2016
We are delighted to announce that Springer Nature has rolled out its free content sharing initiative, named SharedIt, to all of the Springer Nature-owned journals portfolio, along with 1,000 co-published partner journals. This includes EPJA, EPJB, EPJD, EPJE, EPJ ST, EPJH, EPJ Plus, EPJ DS, EPJ TI, EPJ QT.
We want researchers to share content easily and legally. Our SharedIt content-sharing initiative means that links to view-only, full-text research articles can be posted anywhere - including on social media platforms, author websites and in institutional repositories - so researchers can share research with colleagues and general audiences.
How it works
- The journal provides its authors and readers with shareable links to view-only versions of peer-reviewed research papers
- Reasonable sharing is encouraged for non-commercial, personal use
- The shareable links can be posted anywhere, including via social channels and on other highly-used sites, institutional repositories and authors’ own websites, as well as on scholarly collaborative networks
- The initiative also enables more than 200 media outlets and blogs to link to a read-only version of full-text subscription articles
- For open-access articles, all readers will be able to download, print and save an enhanced PDF, or to view the full-text HTML version
- For subscription articles, subscribers will be able to download, print and save an enhanced PDF, or to view the full-text HTML version.
For more information, please visit http://www.springernature.com/sharedit.